Once upon a time..
I underwent slip-discs operation in Mar2015. Doctor had given me truckloads of glucosamine and vitamin E as part of post-op medication. Unsurprisingly, these synthetic pills did not help much until I was introduced to Oxyginberry which contains up to six amazing superfood in Jun2015.
A unique and amazing superfood complex!
Oxyginberry contains up to six amazing superfood – ginseng berry, cactus fruit, cactus, rose, grape seed and seaweed, of which both ginseng berry and cactus fruit are patented by E. Excel. Packed with abundance of antioxidants and phytochemicals, it slows down the aging process, improves cell regeneration and enhances collagen production. Given collagen is the main component of cartilage tissue, increased collagen production from the intake of Oxyginberry has helped my intervertebral discs to heal. Let us take a closer look into each of the superfood!
- Contains 1.4x more antioxidants than vitamin C
- Contains 4x more ginsenosides (phytochemicals) than in ginseng root which help prevents cancer
- Improves body function and enhances concentration by increasing blood circulation
- Slows down cell aging and improves cell regeneration
- Relieves exhaustion and provides calming effect for better sleep quality
- Enhances skin hydration and suppleness when applied
Cactus & Cactus Fruit
- Contains 7x more antioxidants than vitamin C
- Contains more than 10,000 different phytochemicals (i.e. more than 10,000 ways to stop cancer formation)
- Protects against DNA damage and promotes cell repair + renewal
- Improves cholesterol levels when consumed long-term
- Speeds up wound healing due to its anti-inflammatory ability
- Improves appearance of scars
- Contains 50x more antioxidants than a lemon
- Encourages collagen production due to its high antioxidants level
- Prevents DNA + free radical damage
- Reduces damage by harmful UV rays
- Has cleansing, purifying, softening, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties
- Lightens pigmentation for a smoother and fairer complexion
- Contains oligomeric proanthocyanidin (OPC) – a strong antioxidant that has 20x and 50x more antioxidant than vitamin C and vitamin E respectively
- Reduces oxidative DNA damage and enhances DNA’s ability to repair itself
- Strengthens blood vessels
- Protects vision
- Lowers risk of cardiovascular disease
- Delays visible signs of aging
- Contains nutrients especially potent for anti-aging skincare
- Stimulates collagen formation and cellular turnover
- Aids skin repair and improves skin elasticity and firmness
- Prevents blood clotting and eliminates toxins from skin
- Supports joint and bone health
- Prevent free radical damage
Who is Oxyginberry good for?
For ladies: Oxyginberry is the best anti-aging weapon against free radical damage, enabling ladies to remain young and healthy. Prevents against both internal organs (especially the uterus) and external organs from sagging (e.g. wrinkles).
For men: Provides great energy level to take on the challenges of bringing the bread home. Helps maintain alertness of mind in making quick decisions at work. Prevents against diseases such as diabetes and high cholesterol.
For children: Provides essential disease-fighting nutrients great for building up their immune systems as they face the countless new bacteria and viruses. Helps enhances their concentration level as they are in the learning phase.
For the elderly: Prevents against degenerative diseases such as osteoarthritis, macular degeneration, osteoporosis, stroke. Oxyginberry is the excellent health food choice for them to maintain an active and better quality lifestyle.
For pregnant / breastfeeding mummies: Provides mummies the energy level required while juggling the busy schedule of looking after little ones. Oxyginberry is the best natural and wholesome solution to improving immune system functions. The superfood nutrients can be passed on to baby at the same time!
Food for thought..
I am blessed to discover that I can obtain these amazing superfoods (via Oxyginberry) with much convenience and safety as a peace of mind. Imagine having to process the cactus on your own!
Not only did my lower back benefit from increased collagen production, I have discovered my myopia/short-sightedness has improved from -3.00 to -2.25 (Sep2016) too! I will share more about my mum’s (victim of osteoarthritis in both knees) experience with Oxyginberry in another post.
Do feel free to reach out to me if you would like to know more about NI or Oxyginberry. Share if you find this post useful 🙂
YingYing • +65 9199 6825 • firstname.lastname@example.org